Describe a Technology That You Use Often Other Than Computer

You can use a pedometer lớn track the number of steps taken each day which can help you khổng lồ increase your daily physical activity level. You can be asked some follow-up questions related to the topic so be prepared.


1

Spend 1 minute to plan so that you stay on the subject while talking.

. This thing is penetrating deep into our lives slowly and steadily. IoT which is nothing but Internet of things. An IELTS Cue Card Related to Technology.

One piece of technology I use very often is my jogging machine. Describe an item of technology you have that is very important. In short the IELTS cue card section provides you with a cue card topic and a preparation time of 1 minute.

I use it at the gym everyday for five days a week. How often you use it. The website I use the most is YouTube.

It comes integrated with Android software. Band 9 Model Answer A hi-tech device Id like to describe is the microwave oven. Answer 1 of 8.

Describe a piece of technology you like using not computer You should say. So I go there daily in the morning. IELTS FEVER ACADEMIC READING GENERAL READING ACADEMIC WRITING TASK.

Why you find it useful. IELTS Speaking Part 3. No matter how good Krabby Patties look on TV you cant actually eat them.

So I go there daily in the morning. Some most commonly used electronic equipment are listed below so that you can pick one and develop your own cue card. Find an answer to your question Describe a technology you use often other than computer 1.

View www_ieltsfever_com_describe_a_technology_you_use_oftenpdf from ESL E2011 at Loyalist College. Nowadays the way many people interact with each other has changed because of technology. What is it How did you learn about it How often do you use it And explain why you like it.

Coming in shiny black colour this camera is made by Canon and is also affordable comparing to some other basic video cameras in its class. Cue Card 1 on website you use Describe a website that you often use. Classic suggestion that all parents and me give.

So I go there daily in the. Smartphones and tablets allow us to access the Internet from nearly anywhere essentially letting us carry around the bulk of human knowledge in our pockets or at least a tool to get to that knowledge. One piece of technology I use very often is my jogging machine.

IoT is something that can help them to scale. It is a little versatile a Samsung Galaxy S4 model. I have several electronic devices that I use on a daily basis but the one Im going to describe is my mobile phone.

One piece of technology I use very often is my jogging machine. Go to the beach. I am still using my phone and laptop as indispensable items in work and study but am only able to handle their very basic functions.

Being one of the main. Either way here are a few alternatives to technology. The vacuum cleaner is electronic equipment that requires the AC current.

I mean I find it quite challenging to cope with anything related to new technology. Follow Report by Simran239 02022018 Log in to add a comment. Companies like Google Amazon and Samsung are working hard to get the next billion users for their products.

A hardware I utilize other than the PC is a cell phone. When I started I used it at a speed of 5 km an hour. What do you use it for.

The gym is at 2 minutes walk from my home. When you use it. To be honest I am kind of a low-tech person.

What the technology is when you got it how often you use it and say how different your daily life would be without it. Describe an item of technology you have that is very important. The name of this modern technology is video camera.

I use it to keep me fit. From after wake up to before sleep we are always using this type of gadget. What kind of technological developments have made the biggest impact on our lives.

Describe an electronic device you use. It is a basic point-and-shoot video camera with a size of about 108 millimetres or 425 inches and it weighs about 265 grams. Other than a desktop computer laptop tablet or Smartphone discuss two other ways computer technologies are used in our daily lives.

Describe a Software You Use Often. After that you will be allowed to speak your answer for the topic. How you found out about it.

What it allows you to do. Smart devices like Smartphone Laptop Desktop Ipad and more other things. DurgaGanesh6900 DurgaGanesh6900 15072018 Computer Science Secondary School Describe a.

Describe a piece of technology that you find useful. Describe a website you like to visit a lot. My dad skilled me this cell phone when I passed my tenth class with great imprints.

Describe a technology you use often Ask for details. What do you mainly use a computer for. Explain why you like to use it.

Today we cannot imagine our life without technology. What type of website it is. They are beginning to replace a great many things we formerly used all the time and are introducing us to services that never existed before.

One piece of technology I use very often is my jogging machine. You can describe any electronic equipment you have and you use. Technology is all around us.

Technology uses in relationship Using a smart device The smart device is very important gives by technology. It can be now connected with internet to watch any type of content by connecting. Today we cannot imagine our life without technology.

I use it at the gym everyday for five days a week. Today Television has evolved to be integrated with computer technology. I use it to keep fit.

I use it at the gym every day for five days a week. The gym is at 2 minutes walk from my phone. The gym is at 2 minutes walk from my home.

You may be asked to describe a technology you often use or a kind of gadget. This type of smart device makes our life easier and better. While I am on the machine I listen to my favorite music.

One piece of technology I use very often is my jogging machine. Describe an electronic device you use often. I found out about it via my friends back when YouTube was in its infancy.

So embracing it and learning how to. It is dark in shading rectangular and slips into. Do you like to use new technology.


Background


1


Computer Technology


10 Uses Of Technology That Made It A Part Of Everyday Work Education Today News

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Ad Code